With Projects Abroad, you can add international work experience to your CV and push your career development forward. We offer several types of work abroad programmes, from Medicine to Education. Whichever project you choose, you’ll get real-world experience, and learn directly from real professionals.
Our work placements abroad also help you:
- Stand out from the crowd in university or job applications
- Get interesting and unique points to talk about in interviews and essays
- Learn to overcome the different challenges you encounter, making you more adaptable and independent
- Hone essential soft skills, like communication and teamwork
If you’re asking yourself “What should I do for work experience?”, take a look at some of our most popular work opportunities abroad:
Our projects run year-round, and are entirely flexible and safe. This means you can work abroad for a month or more, or do short-term work abroad from a duration of one week.
Summer Work Experience Abroad
Eager to work abroad for the summer and use your holiday to focus on career development? We have a wide range of options available throughout the summer months of June, July, and August:
- Flexi Trips allow you to choose your own dates and work more independently
- High School Specials are ideal for younger students ages 15-18 looking for international work experience
- Team Trips cater to university students interested in a more organised group experience
See a full list of the types of trips we offer.
Advantages of Work Experience
Getting work experience abroad can help you hit the ground running when you start out in your career, or help you branch out into a new field.
What we offer is real work experience. You’ll contribute to your placement, and actively learn from the professionals you’re working with. This is invaluable if you’re working in an area you want to explore as a potential career, or expanding your skill set within a field you already work in.
We don’t just stop at work experience. Our goal is to help you discover what you’re capable of. Adjusting to working in a different culture and environment is challenging, but it will help you grow as a person. Better yet, our trained local staff will be there to support you whenever you need it and keep you safe.
This year could see you drafting legal documents at a law firm in China or helping disadvantaged entrepreneurs launch small businesses in Tanzania. If this makes your heart beat faster in anticipation, then take the leap and join Projects Abroad today for the ultimate work experience placement!