Jobs with Projects Abroad
Projects Abroad employs over 20 staff in our UK Head Office in West Sussex and nearly 700 staff in our destinations around the world. We also employ many staff in our recruitment offices overseas from Toronto to Hong Kong.
Overseas Staff Positions
We put enormous importance on the welfare of our volunteers during their time with us overseas - our global team is committed to providing our volunteers with the experience of a lifetime.
We employ teams of local staff in each of our destinations and throughout the year we recruit and send additional staff from Europe, North America, Australia and Japan to work alongside our local teams. This back-up and support for our volunteers is vital to the success of the organisation.
Foreign staff take on a variety of roles which include positions as specific Project Supervisors, for example on teaching, care, sports or conservation projects, or may work as Volunteer Advisors, briefing volunteers by email and Skype before their arrival, or most commonly working as Volunteer Coordinators, supporting the volunteers in country.
Current vacancies will be listed here:
- Camp Manager - Botswana
- Care & Teaching Volunteer Coordinator - Vietnam
- Community Nutrition Project Manager - South Africa
- Conservation Manager - Botswana
- Content Creator - China
- Country Director - Cambodia
- Danish Content Creator - South Africa
- Deputy Director - USA
- Instructional Designer
- Junior Content Creator - South Africa
- Junior Programme Advisor
- Norwegian Content Creator - South Africa
- Office Assistant - South Africa
- Programme Advisor - France
- Project Coordinator - Fiji
- Project Manager - Vietnam
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Dubai
- Spanish Content Creator - Mexico
- Spanish Content Creator - South Africa
- User Experience Analyst - South Africa
- Volunteer Advisor - Mexico
- Volunteer Advisor Intern - South Africa
- Volunteer Coordinator - Argentina
- Volunteer Coordinator - Global Summer Programmes
- Volunteer Coordinator - Italy
- Volunteer Coordinator - Madagascar
- Volunteer Coordinator - Senegal
Life after a position abroad!
Your time with Projects Abroad doesn't necessarily have to finish at the end of your initial contract overseas. Very often, if you’ve done a good job there's the option of extending or transferring to another country for a second period.
From time to time there are also positions available in the Overseas or Recruitment Teams in the UK or one of our other recruitment offices, which you may also apply for having completed your contract overseas, in fact most of our current UK staff worked for Projects Abroad overseas before joining the UK team.