Teaching Project Coordinator - Thailand
Vacancy for: Teaching Project Coordinator
Based: Krabi, Thailand
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
At Projects Abroad, we’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world. We have projects running in dozens of countries, where we send volunteers to help with anything from medicine and healthcare to education and conservation.
We don’t just dream about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We are looking for a passionate professional in the teaching field, to help organise, develop, implement and coordinate the activities of our volunteers in several teaching projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct inductions with new volunteers to introduce them to their host families and project colleagues and explain formalities of living and volunteering in Thailand
- Ensure that volunteer issues and concerns are dealt with efficiently
- Keep senior staff members informed of all volunteer issues and development
- Ensure that accurate and up-to-date information on projects and volunteers are uploaded in our database
- Take part in weekly meetings and do administrative work
- Help develop projects by establishing alliances with new partners and developing work plans
- Organising and leading workshops for volunteers
- Conduct regular placement visits
- Currently based in Krabi
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Computer literate
- Teaching experience or experience working with children essential
- Experience working with international volunteers or students beneficial
- Mature and independent in attitude, and a problem solver
- Able to remain calm and efficient under pressure
You will be hired under a permanent contract, subject to a 3-month probationary period. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview on Skype, with the Human Resources department.
To apply, please complete the application form and upload:
- A two-page CV clearly outlining your relevant experience to this role
- A one-page cover letter, telling us why you’re perfect for this role
Start Date: as soon as possible.