Christmas Projects Prices« Back to Prices
Projects Abroad has to charge a fee to each volunteer to cover the cost of your experience on our programmes overseas. Using this we provide:
- transfers to and from our specified airport
- travel and health insurance
- all your food and accommodation
- transfers to and from the airport
- support and guidance as well as 24 hour emergency back-up from our local office in your destination
- all information before and during your time with us overseas
Here you can see all of the prices for our different Christmas Projects projects:
|Christmas Projects||2 Weeks|
|Christmas Care & Community Project|
|Christmas Disaster Relief Project|
|Christmas Medicine Project|
All prices in UK Pounds (GBP). To view prices in other currencies visit our international websites.
The prices vary depending on your chosen volunteer project, duration and destination(s). If you combine projects within a country you pay the placement fee for the most expensive project, then additional month fees as appropriate. If you combine projects in two or more countries you will get 10% off each placement fee (excluding language courses). Check out our Combinations page for more details.
To compare prices for projects in all of our destinations, or to view prices for project extensions after arriving in-country, visit our Prices page.