Global Research Analyst - South Africa
Vacancy for: Global Research Analyst
Based: Cape Town, South Africa
Projects Abroad employees are welcome to apply. To do so, please provide your company email address. South African residents only.
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
We're looking for a Global Research Analyst to help guide our global marketing efforts. The successful candidate will provide analysis and insight on the performance of our various marketing activities, based on quantitative research.
Your role as Global Research Analyst will include:
- Performing market research and quantitative analysis, including online surveys using Typeform, data mining, producing content calendars and developing buyer personas
- Compiling and distributing monthly marketing reports
- Providing recommendation reports based on research and findings, including analysing the performance of marketing campaigns
- Clearly communicating complex technical information to non-technical audiences
Projects Abroad is a volunteer organisation recruiting young people from throughout the world, including the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas.
Annually we send over 10,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 30 developing countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in fields such as medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.
We’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world.
You should have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with a specialisation in marketing, communications or business, or at least two to three years of practical experience in market analysis or business analysis
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with large datasets
- Experience writing recommendation reports, proposals or similar written business communication
- Knowledge of market research techniques, with a focus on digital tools
Contract, salary and benefits:
You will be employed on a permanent contract, subject to a three-month probationary period. An offer of employment is dependent upon receipt of satisfactory references and personal interview.
Salary & benefits
You will be paid a competitive salary as well as agreed day-to-day work-related expenses; the exact salary depends upon your experience and will be discussed with you during the interview.
To apply, please click on the link below and/or on the Apply button and provide a 2 page CV and cover letter in one combined file.