Content Creator - China
Vacancy for: Content Creator
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
At Projects Abroad, we’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world. We have projects running in dozens of countries, where we send volunteers to help with anything from medicine and healthcare to education and conservation.
We don’t just dream about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We’re looking for a Content Creator to help us produce content to inspire potential volunteers to join our projects.
- Ensuring website is up to date, including text, pictures and videos
- Creating content campaigns that will appeal to a wide target audience across multiple channels
- Creating email newsletters
- Writing brochures and other printed materials
- Creating and posting social media content
- Writing press releases
You should be:
- A Chinese citizen, currently in Beijing
- Be a university graduate (preferably Languages, Humanities, Marketing or Business)
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Be an excellent writer. Experience in online content creation would be preferable
- Be interested in travel and international service work, and comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- Have experience in marketing
- Be able to work independently and to tight deadlines
Projects Abroad is the leading volunteer organisation recruiting young people from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas.
Annually we send over 10,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 29 developing countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in the fields of medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.